8 February 2022, Hong Kong SAR, China – Celebrate this Valentine's Day with a romantic staycation at Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel or Gateway Hotel to express your love and care to your special someone. Rates from HK$999 up and HK$1,314 up per room per night at Gateway Hotel and Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel respectively, book with our sweet packages and stay in February 2022 to enjoy the following privileges:
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel
Sweet Romance Package
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- HK$500 food and beverage dining credit per night (applicable at restaurants operated by Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel or for the à la carte in-room dining menu)
- One bottle of G.H. Mumm Cordon Rouge Brut Champagne per stay
- One chocolate gift box and one rose per stay
Be My Valentine Package
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- HK$200 food and beverage dining credit per night (applicable to restaurants operated by Gateway Hotel or a la carte in-room dining menu)
- One bottle of Prosecco per stay
- One chocolate gift box and a stalk of rose per stay
Guests staying between Sundays to Thursdays can enjoy a guaranteed late check-out at 2PM. Book now via the hotel website marcopolohotels.com for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day!
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for bookings at Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel and Gateway Hotel from now until 27 February 2022
- Valid for stays from 1 to 28 February 2022
- Third person charge applies at HKD400 plus 10% service charge for extra bed and daily breakfast
- Reservations should be made at least 1 day in advance
- Amendment or cancellation must be received 24 hours prior to 6PM (hotel local time) on date of arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation charge
- Black-out dates may apply
- Rate is subject to a 10% service charge
- Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions, programmes or certificates
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Marco Polo Hotels – Hong Kong shall be final
About Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel
EXPLORE DISCOVER EXPERIENCE
Situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, which earned 2022 Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Award, is part of Harbour City – Hong Kong’s largest shopping complex.
Comprised of 665 luxurious guestrooms and suites, many of which offer breathtaking waterfront views of celebrated Victoria Harbour. Within a short walk are landmarks such as the Hong Kong Museum of Art, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, and 1881 Heritage. The hotel is also on the doorstep of Star Ferry terminal and MTR subway stations.
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a gym, a lobby lounge, an all-day dining outlet, Cafe Marco, featuring a wide variety of gourmet cuisines from all over the world and our 2022 Forbes Travel Guide 4-star restaurant – Cucina, a renowned Italian Restaurant. The hotel has 14 function rooms; the largest venue can accommodate up to 430 guests, with the dedicated service of our professional Banquet Services Team.
The hotel is part of Wharf Hotels, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Wharf (Holdings) Ltd, a Hong Kong-listed company with core business interests in property and investments in communications and container-terminal operations. Other Wharf Hotels properties include Gateway Hotel and Prince Hotel in Hong Kong, as well as hotels in mainland China and the Philippines. Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel is a member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands, bringing together more than 35 brands with over 570 hotels in 85 countries. Further details on Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel are available at marcopolohotels.com.
About Forbes Travel Guide:
Forbes Travel Guide is the only global rating system for luxury hotels, restaurants and spas. Our anonymous professional inspectors evaluate based on up to 900 objective standards, with an emphasis on exceptional service, to help discerning travelers select the world’s best luxury experiences. The only way to get a Five-Star, Four-Star or Recommended rating is by earning it through our independent inspection process. For more information about Forbes Travel Guide, please visit ForbesTravelGuide.com.
About GHA DISCOVERY
Launched in 2010, GHA DISCOVERY is the world’s largest loyalty programme for independent hotel brands, featuring more than 500 hotels, resorts and palaces across 35 brands. Members enjoy VIP recognition, thoughtful benefits and generous rewards at home or away. Recently the programme has evolved to include an additional tier and flexible paths to upgrade through nights/stays, eligible purchases or number of brands stayed, making it easier and faster for members to reach elite status. Unlike more traditional programmes, GHA DISCOVERY does not ask members to count points towards their next upgrade. Instead, members earn and spend DISCOVERY Dollars (D$), an exclusive rewards currency. They also enjoy members-only Experiences curated by each hotel and have access to properties close to home, without a stay, through member-only Local Offers.
For more information about GHA DISCOVERY or to join, visit www.ghadiscovery.com or download the GHA DISCOVERY mobile app. Travellers can also connect with GHA DISCOVERY on Instagram and Facebook.