Hong Kong SAR, China, 18 January 2023 – Guests can celebrate this Valentine’s Day with a romantic staycation at Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel or Gateway Hotel and create sweet memories with their significant other. From now until 26 February 2023, guests who book the “Sweet Escape” package can enjoy complimentary daily breakfast for two and an array of special romantic gifts.
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel and Gateway Hotel
Sweet Escape Package includes:
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- One bottle of prosecco per stay
- One SAVVY chocolate gift box per stay
- One mini flower bouquet per stay
Guests can book the package via the Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel or Gateway Hotel website.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for bookings made between 12 January 2023 and 26 February 2023 (both dates inclusive)
- Valid for stays between 1 February 2023 and 28 February 2023 (both dates inclusive)
- Third-person charge (aged 12 years or above) is priced at HK$400 plus 10% service charge for extra bed and daily breakfast buffet
- Optional breakfast supplement for children (aged 4-11) is priced at HK$160 plus 10% service charge per child per day
- Reservation must be made at least 2 days in advance. Amendments or cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to 6pm (hotel local time) on date of arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation charge
- Black-out dates may apply
- Rate is subject to a 10% service charge
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Marco Polo Hotels – Hong Kong shall be final
About Marco Polo Hotels – Hong Kong
EXPLORE DISCOVER EXPERIENCE
Situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon, Marco Polo Hotels in Hong Kong SAR of China (Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, Gateway Hotel and Prince Hotel) is part of Harbour City – Hong Kong’s largest shopping complex, which boasts over 450 shops and the world’s leading luxury brands.
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel and Gateway Hotel comprise 1,065 well-appointed guestrooms and suites equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and deluxe amenities. Our hotels offer business and leisure travellers elegant designs, exceptional service and modern comforts. Prince Hotel completed its renovations in 2022 with new contemporary elements. Marco Polo Hotels – Hong Kong is part of Wharf Hotels, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Wharf (Holdings) Ltd, a Hong Kong-listed company with core business interests in property and investments in communications and container-terminal operations.
About DISCOVERY Loyalty
A memorable trip demands more than a comfortable stay. DISCOVERY, an award-winning global loyalty programme, provides 21 million members recognition and perks across over 800 hotels, resorts and palaces in 100 countries. Elite members have the opportunity to immerse themselves in local culture through Local Experiences, distinctive activities that capture an authentic taste of each destination. For more information, visit discoveryloyalty.com.