Book your quarantine stays in newly renovated rooms with full-board at Prince Hotel, located in one of the major commercial and shopping areas in the heart of Hong Kong.
Rates starting from HKD1,300 net per night for one person.
Children aged 3 or above will be classified as paid occupants for quarantine room bookings. 12 years old or above will be classified as adults.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner meal boxes will be placed outside guest rooms at predetermined times [View Menu]
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi Internet access
- Complimentary all-purpose cleaner detergent upon request
- Complimentary bottled water
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CURRENT QUARANTINE BOOKINGS
In compliance with the Government’s latest quarantine arrangements, any 7-day quarantine stay booking with an arrival date from 12 August 2022 onwards will be automatically amended to a 3-night quarantine stay. The arrival day is counted as Day 0, and guests will complete their quarantines on the morning of Day 3. Guests can use their original reservation confirmation letter when boarding their flights. No amended confirmation letter will be issued. A refund will be arranged after the quarantine stay is completed and will take 6 to 8 weeks to process.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Guests are not allowed to leave their rooms during the self-quarantine period
- There will be limited contact between guests and hotel staff throughout the quarantine period
- In compliance with the regulations from the HKSAR Government’s Department of Health, hotel associates are not permitted to enter your room. As such, housekeeping and laundry services will not be provided during your stay
- Food and beverage items, amenities and other requested items will be provided and placed outside guest rooms
- No cooking is allowed in the room
- HKSAR Government’s Infection Control Guidelines do not allow couriers to enter the hotel premises. They may pass items to hotel staff outside the entrance. All items can only be delivered and placed at the door of the guestrooms by hotel staff. Direct deliveries to guests are strictly prohibited
- Outside food deliveries and necessities brought by relatives or friends must be dropped off at the designated desk located at the hotel’s main entrance from 7am to 11pm. Deliveries will be subsequently placed outside guests’ rooms during designated periods.
- The hotel reserves the right to check all items before sending and placing them outside guestrooms and may reject the delivery of any inappropriate/illegal items
- The hotel only accepts compulsory quarantine bookings, excluding the self-monitoring period after completion of the compulsory quarantine. Please click here for the latest boarding, quarantine and testing arrangements released by the HKSAR Government