6 October 2017, Hong Kong SAR, China – The longest-running outdoor Oktoberfest in Hong Kong, Marco Polo German Bierfest will be back from 20 October to 11 November 2017 at Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel. Thousands of guests will fly in to join the party under the giant open-air marquee – the only place in the world where you can experience authentic Bierfest fun, food and beer alongside the stunning Victoria Harbour. This year, guests booking their stay at Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, Gateway Hotel or Prince Hotel can enjoy free admission to the highly-anticipated event.
“Bed and Bierfest” Room Package
Book your stay with the “Bed and Bierfest” package via the hotel website at marcopolohotels.com between 20 October and 11 November 2017 and receive maximum two complimentary entrance tickets (including two glasses of beer per room) to party with Bierfest fans from all over the world. To further extend the Bierfest spirit, guests will also receive in-room amenities in the form of a Marco Polo German Bierfest 2017 special edition beer mug (maximum two mugs per room) plus a bottle of Erdinger beer (500ml) per person (maximum two bottles per room). Other privileges include:
- Complimentary handy smartphone with unlimited 3G internet and unlimited local and international calls (10 designated regions, including Australia, China, Germany, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines, the UK and the USA)
- Complimentary late check out until 2:00pm
Hong Kong’s Longest-running Outdoor German Beer Festival
Hong Kong’s longest running outdoor beer festival showcases traditional German bites, an extensive selection of German beers including the famous Erdinger Weißbräu, plus all-night dancing and good times against the panoramic backdrop of Victoria Harbour. Bierfest wouldn’t be complete without traditional tunes and entertainment, and German musical group The Notenhobler band is a beloved part of Marco Polo’s festivities. Dressed in authentic Oberkrainer clothes, their hearty folk music and games such as the Alphorn-blowing contest, Chicken dance and drinking competitions, make the beer festival even more memorable.
Your accommodation and Bierfest tickets can be arranged in just a few clicks at home. Come and join in the unforgettable experience of this fun-filled festival which recently won the Gold Award for Hong Kong’s ‘Best Outdoor Events: Arts, Leisure and Entertainment’ at The Marketing Events Awards 2017 organised by Marketing Magazine. For reservations or further information, please visit marcopolohotels.com.
|20 October - 11 November 2017|
|Time||:||Opening Hours 6:00pm - 11:00pm
Happy Hour (Daily)* 6:00pm - 7:00pm
* Buy one glass of beer by Octopus at any bar counter and receive one additional glass of beer on the spot
|Viewing Platform, Level 6, Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel
Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
|Entrance Fees||:||Sundays to Thursdays
Adult: HK$160 (includes one beer)
Child: HK$120 (includes one soft drink)
|Fridays and Saturdays
Adult: HK$280 (includes one beer and one beer mug)
Child: HK$160 (includes one soft drink)
|:||www.hkticketing.com / (852) 3128 8288
(Adult tickets only; tickets for persons under 18 are available at the entrance)
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for bookings from now until 11 November 2017 for stay from 20 October to 11 November 2017. Blackout dates may apply
- Offer is only available via online booking through our hotel website marcopolohotels.com
- Subject to availability and advance reservations
- Entrance tickets valid for guest’s stay period only
- The German Bierfest entry tickets (2) are for entrance only. Each ticket includes one complimentary glass of beer only. Other food and beverage will be charged on consumption basis
- Amendment or cancellation must be received 72 hours prior to 6pm (hotel local time) on date of arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation charge
- All rates are subject to a 10% service charge
- All matters and disputes will be subject to final decision by Marco Polo Hotels – Hong Kong
About Marco Polo Hotels – Hong Kong
EXPLORE DISCOVER EXPERIENCE
Situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon, the three Marco Polo hotels in Hong Kong (Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, Gateway Hotel and Prince Hotel), form part of Harbour City – Hong Kong SAR of China’s largest shopping complex, with more than 450 shops and the world’s leading luxury brands.
The three hotels comprise 1,459 well-appointed guestrooms and suites, equipped with Wi-Fi, plus deluxe amenities. Every Marco Polo hotel befits the new-age traveller, be it business or pleasure, with elegant designs, impeccable service and all the modern comforts.
The three Marco Polo hotels in Hong Kong are part of Wharf Hotels, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Wharf (Holdings) Ltd, a Hong Kong-listed company with core business interests in property and investments in communications and container-terminal operations.
About Global Hotel Alliance
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) is the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands, bringing together 30 brands with over 550 hotels in 75 countries. GHA uses a shared technology platform to drive incremental revenues and create cost savings for its member brands. GHA’s award-winning loyalty programme, DISCOVERY, provides 13 million members exclusive opportunities to immerse themselves in local culture wherever they travel. For more information, visit discoveryloyalty.com.