1 April 2021, Hong Kong SAR, China – Book our Easter Fun Staycation Packages at Marco Polo Hotels – Hong Kong priced from HKD1,138, and experience an egg-citing holiday with your family in April.
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel
Egg-cellent Easter Celebration package
From now until 29 April 2022, feast on our Easter-themed carrot cake and surf n’ turf dinner in the comfort of your room, and also enjoy a sumptuous breakfast buffet. Guests staying between Sundays and Thursdays can enjoy complimentary room upgrade to next room category.
- Package priced from HKD1,288, includes:
- In-room Easter carrot cake per stay
- Daily in-room surf n’ turf Easter set dinner for two
- Daily breakfast buffet for two
Egg-citing Easter Fun package
From now until 30 April 2022, indulge in noodles at SAVVY – the city’s latest contemporary lifestyle destination, an in-room Easter-themed carrot cake as well as a sumptuous breakfast buffet. Guests staying between Mondays and Thursdays enjoy a complimentary room upgrade.
Package priced from HKD1,138, includes:
- In-room Easter carrot cake for two per stay
- Daily noodles and drinks at SAVVY Noodle Bar for two
- Daily breakfast buffet for two
Enjoy a festive getaway at Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel or Gateway Hotel by booking through our hotel websites.
Terms and conditions:
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel - One-day advance reservation is required
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel - Set dinner for two will be served in room from 6pm to 10pm on the day of arrival. Advance reservation is required upon check-in
- Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel - Room upgrade is applicable for check-ins between Sundays and Thursdays, excluding stays on the nights of 3 to 5 April, 14 April and 17 to 18 April 2022
- Gateway Hotel - Noodles and drinks are served at SAVVY Noodle Bar from 12pm to 8pm daily (restaurant operating hours subject to government’s latest regulations)
- Gateway Hotel - Room upgrade is applicable for check-ins between Mondays and Thursdays, excluding Superior Suite and stays on the nights of 4 to 5 April, 14 April and 18 April 2022
- Third-person charge (aged 12 years or above) is priced at HKD400 plus 10% service charge and includes an extra bed and daily breakfast
- Supplementary breakfast charge for children (aged 4 to 11 years) is priced at HKD130 plus 10% service charge per child per day. Please book and pay for the additional breakfast upon check-in
- Easter carrot cake will be served in room from 3pm to 5pm on the day of arrival. Advance reservation is required upon check-in
- Amendments or cancellations must be received 24 hours prior to 6pm (hotel local time) on date of arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation charge
- Black-out dates may apply
- Rate is subject to a 10% service charge
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, programmes and certificates
About Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel
EXPLORE DISCOVER EXPERIENCE
Situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, which earned 2021 Forbes Travel Guide Recommended Award, is part of Harbour City – Hong Kong’s largest shopping complex.
Comprised of 665 luxurious guestrooms and suites, many of which offer breathtaking waterfront views of celebrated Victoria Harbour. Within a short walk are landmarks such as the Hong Kong Museum of Art, Hong Kong Cultural Centre, and 1881 Heritage. The hotel is also on the doorstep of Star Ferry terminal and MTR subway stations.
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a gym, a lobby lounge, an all-day dining outlet, Cafe Marco, featuring a wide variety of gourmet cuisines from all over the world and our 2021 Forbes Travel Guide 4-star restaurant – Cucina, a renowned Italian Restaurant. The hotel has 14 function rooms; the largest venue can accommodate up to 430 guests, with the dedicated service of our professional Banquet Services Team.
The hotel is part of Wharf Hotels, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Wharf (Holdings) Ltd, a Hong Kong-listed company with core business interests in property and investments in communications and container-terminal operations. Other Wharf Hotels properties include Gateway Hotel and Prince Hotel in Hong Kong, as well as hotels in mainland China and the Philippines. Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel is a member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands, bringing together more than 35 brands with over 570 hotels in 85 countries. Further details on Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel are available at marcopolohotels.com.
About Forbes Travel Guide:
Forbes Travel Guide is the only global rating system for luxury hotels, restaurants and spas. Our anonymous professional inspectors evaluate based on up to 900 objective standards, with an emphasis on exceptional service, to help discerning travelers select the world’s best luxury experiences. The only way to get a Five-Star, Four-Star or Recommended rating is by earning it through our independent inspection process. For more information about Forbes Travel Guide, please visit ForbesTravelGuide.com.
About GHA DISCOVERY
Launched in 2010, GHA DISCOVERY is the world’s largest loyalty programme for independent hotel brands, featuring more than 500 hotels, resorts and palaces across 35 brands. Members enjoy VIP recognition, thoughtful benefits and generous rewards at home or away. Recently the programme has evolved to include an additional tier and flexible paths to upgrade through nights/stays, eligible purchases or number of brands stayed, making it easier and faster for members to reach elite status. Unlike more traditional programmes, GHA DISCOVERY does not ask members to count points towards their next upgrade. Instead, members earn and spend DISCOVERY Dollars (D$), an exclusive rewards currency. They also enjoy members-only Experiences curated by each hotel and have access to properties close to home, without a stay, through member-only Local Offers.
For more information about GHA DISCOVERY or to join, visit www.ghadiscovery.com or download the GHA DISCOVERY mobile app. Travellers can also connect with GHA DISCOVERY on Instagram and Facebook.