Hong Kong, 23 October 2018 – Stay warm at Marco Polo Hotels – Hong Kong and embark on an unforgettable Hong Kong winter adventure from now until 4 February 2019 with the warmest hospitality plus special privileges.
Hong Kong’s vibrant mix of culture, world-class shopping, dining, nightlife and nature makes it the perfect short-break destination. A highly efficient transportation network – including the iconic ferries and trams – makes it easy to access everything the city has to offer. Discover Hong Kong and book your stay at Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, Gateway Hotel or Prince Hotel with the ‘Wonderous Winter’ package to enjoy a series of value-added benefits, as listed below:
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two persons
- Book direct on marcopolohotels.com for guaranteed room upgrade to next room category and guaranteed late check-out until 2:00pm
- Piccolo Kids Club in-room amenities and benefits when checking-in with children
- DISCOVERY members can enjoy extra HK$168 savings per night upon check-in
Discover the best of Hong Kong and enjoy a wonderous winter escape at marcopolohotels.com.
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to availability and advanced reservation is required
- Valid for bookings made and stays by 4 February 2019
- Blackout dates may apply
- Rate is subject to a 10% service charge
- Amendment or cancellation must be received 72 hours prior to 6pm (hotel local time) on date of arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation charge
- Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions, programmes or certificates
Marco Polo Hotels - Hong Kong
Situated in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon, the three Marco Polo hotels in Hong Kong, namely Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, Gateway Hotel and Prince Hotel, form part of Harbour City – Hong Kong’s largest shopping complex with more than 450 shops featuring the world’s leading luxury brands. The three hotels comprise 1,459 well-appointed and spacious guestrooms and suites, all equipped with complimentary handy smartphone and Wi-Fi plus deluxe amenities. Every Marco Polo hotel befits the new-age traveller, whether on business or leisure, with its elegant design, impeccable service and modern comforts. The three Marco Polo hotels in Hong Kong are part of Wharf Hotels, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Wharf (Holdings) Ltd, a Hong Kong-listed company with core business interests in property and investments in communications and container-terminal operations.
About Global Hotel Alliance
Global Hotel Alliance (GHA) is the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands, bringing together 33 brands with over 550 hotels in 77 countries. GHA uses a shared technology platform to drive incremental revenues and create cost savings for its member brands. GHA’s award-winning loyalty programme, DISCOVERY, provides 13 million members exclusive opportunities to immerse themselves in local culture wherever they travel. For more information, visit discoveryloyalty.com.