Updated 18 June 2020
Dear Valued Guest,
As your caring hosts, it’s in our nature to look after you. At Marco Polo Hotels, we remain committed to your well-being by providing a healthy and welcoming environment for all our guests and colleagues. Our hotel management and teams are taking stringent measures to maintain the highest standards of health and hygiene at all times, in line with the World Travel & Tourism Council’s global protocols – so you can enjoy Safe Travels at ease.
We are currently providing the following measures across our hotels in Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR and the Philippines:
- Health and Travel Declaration Forms for all check-in guests and colleagues
- Temperature check for all guests, staff, suppliers and vendors, on a daily basis
- Hand sanitisers in the hotel’s public areas and dining outlets
- Increase in frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all operating facilities and guest rooms
- Update to guests and staff on a daily basis
We have also taken steps to ensure that only healthy staff are on duty and we monitor their health while at work. Staff who are unwell will be required to see the doctor immediately. Additionally, our staff who have recently returned from affected areas are provided with a leave of absence for 14 days, to undergo self-quarantine, as advised by the respective local health authority.
At our operating restaurants and bars:
- Table placements have been rearranged for increased space to avoid close contact
- Temperature checks are being provided for all guests and colleagues
- Hygiene amenities including hand sanitising gel, are available at Reception and public areas
- Enhanced food safety standards and table service protocols have been implemented. Menus have been adapted to provide individually plated and packed meals.
- Constant environmental disinfection is being conducted in public areas (lobby, restaurants, elevator control panels and other public facilities), as well as all entrance mats and working stations
- Constant cleaning and sanitisation of equipment is being implemented at all restaurants
- All colleagues to wear masks when on duty
- Reinforce colleagues’ hygiene practices to maintain good personal and environmental hygiene at all times
The health and safety of our guests and colleagues are our utmost concern and we appreciate your cooperation. To ensure your well-being, we encourage you to practice good hygiene.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused. For any related enquiries, please contact our hotels directly.
For more useful information, please refer to these organisations:
World Health Organisation
National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China
Centre for Health Protection of Department of Health, HKSAR
Republic of the Philippines Department of Health
World Travel & Tourism Council
Hong Kong Tourism Board
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotels.